วันศุกร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Journalist seeks help

Originally Posted at South Asia Mail

I am a freelance journalist from the US, looking for human rights-related story ideas in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. I plan to spend 3-6 months (probably from January 2010 onward) traveling and reporting in these countries for US-based publications. I plan to work in print, still photography and video.

I am 30 years old, and have been working in journalism for about the past seven years. I've won a number of awards for my reporting, including the National Payne Award for Ethics in Journalism from the University of Oregon and the Weltner Hero Award for Courage in Journalism from the Georgia First Amendment Foundation. In the past year and a half, I've begun reporting from South Asia with trips to India, Pakistan and Nepal. I've lived in India for the past six months, and am back in the States planning my next trip.

Any leads, ideas, contacts, etc, etc, etc, welcome: joeldelliott@gmail.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น